‘An IT manager may ask for green results from test tools.’
- Does the domain provider use DNSSEC technology for a valid route?
If name servers don’t belong to the registrar, putting these values in place isn’t easy.
- Is secure email sufficiently set up with DMARC, DKIM, SPF and DANE?
Realizing a secure email configuration is not generally accepted.
- Do website security headers work well?
An optimal score may be specialist work.
- How up-to-date is the data center in terms of IPv6 and redundant storage?
Technicians grow in expertise around availability zones.
- How is the server’s performance in relation to location and SSD storage?
You can start by locating the server and counting its access time.
- Will the hosting provider phase out a PHP version if it is no longer supported?
Software with an unsupported PHP version, with security updates, lacks changing PHP.
- Does an application offer a choice of more than one mail service?
A programmer may facilitate an alternative in order to email professionally.
Just start implementing. Web Hosting Tech analyzes and also advises.