Fine-tuning of site settings
‘An IT manager could ask for green results from test tools.’
- Does the domain provider have DNSSEC technology for a valid route?
- Is secure email sufficiently set up with DMARC, DKIM, SPF and DANE?
- Do website security headers work well?
- How up-to-date is the data center in terms of IPv6 and redundant storage?
- How is the server’s performance in relation to location and SSD storage?
- Will the hosting provider phase out a PHP version if it is no longer supported?
- Does an application offer a choice of more than one mail service?
Web Hosting Tech monitors, analyzes, advises and optimizes settings with regard to web hosting and / or email traffic. Hosting a single site, or multiple sites eg on a VPS, and email traffic require extensive technical and specialist knowledge. Web Hosting Tech has this knowledge.
Do you want to be able to rely on one or more reliable, trouble-free and easily accessible websites and be sure of smoothly running email traffic?
Web Hosting Tech supports you with knowledge and offers assurance that you and your website and email traffic continue to comply with all technological developments in the field of ICT.